Monday, January 17, 2011

Finals and Hot Springs...


The finasl went great. I did my rund just as i wanted to. Ive noticed that my legs isnt in their best shape but ive only been skiing for 2 weeks so it should be better pretty soon.
So the finals was held at Mt Roberts a 2min sled ride and 10min hike from Red Mountain.


The start of the venu was VERY steep and I were so scared when it was my turn to ski. But i made it all the way down on my feet. Im happy about my run but unfotunately the judges didnt. i improved my score from the qualils but it wasnt enough i ended up at 22 palce. But anyway i had so much fun!


Today we had a day of and went to Antworths hot springs. It was realy cool. They had an big pool and an big cave with realy warm water in. About 40 degres C. 



Got stopped by the police. Not for speedeing he just thought that it was weird that we didint have any licenspates. He checked our papers and sent us away.


Tomorrow we are hopefully going back to the states it depends on if the USA will fix the ESTA site so we can warn them that we are comming.


OUT.

1 comment:

  1. Hej Rasmus o Anna Mammsen och lillsyrran Ekholm här! Vi tycker det är så roligt att ni skriver men va fan har ni för bilder igentligen?
    Industrier och oranga stolar.....?
    vi vill se puder snö, sol, skidor, berg och er med era leenden!
    Hur har ni det annars? Är ni kvar i Red Mountain?
    Vi har de bra! Vi här bak i bilen o vill ej va me om nån krock!
    Puss!

    ReplyDelete