Saturday, January 8, 2011

Traveling and comp day...


Okej as you might now we are in Revy right now. It has been dumping (snowing alot) for the last three days. I´ve never seen this much snow. EVER!


Ah well the drive from SLC was horribel. Good roads up to the boarder and then it started snowing. There were so much snow on the road and loads of trucks!


It took us three days to get here but it was so worth it!





So today the qualifier for FWT at Revy was held in seperate reality.
I had a good run until i fell at the bottom of the venu. There were loads of snow in the competiton area so soft landings and i had really fun!
At the bottom I took a chans at a jump and it didnt pay off. I was going kinda big but there were a tree in my landing. So i crashed into it and fell. Im ok just a bit soar.


I dint make the cut for tomorrow but im not sad just some more days to shred the POW POW!!



I dont have an good internet connection right now but as soon as I get it I will post some vids!

1 comment:

  1. Låter som en spännande resa både med bilen och i pudret. Synd på kraschen i ditt åk. Njut nu vidare i snön. Kör försiktigt! kram MAM

    ReplyDelete