Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back in Sandy...


Just got back from Kirkwood and an unbelivable experience! I had so much fun met alot of nice people!


I had a realy nice comp. Placed 6th after the qualis 28th first day and final day placed 21 total. Super stoked about that! The venu was awsome scary but so much fun! 


I was so nervous before all my runs but I made it all the way and that is a big confidens booster for the next comp at Snowbird.


Now im gonna rest for a day or two and try to focus for the Snowbird comp in one week!


Not everybodey made it on this comp. Marja for a speedy recovery!
And my thoughts going out to Ryan with family.




I would like to thank all of you that are suporting me and chering me on! THANKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tack själv för underhållningen. Stabila och kontrollerade åk. Såg enkelt ut. Lycka till i Snowbird.
    Pa o Ma = trogen fan-club
    Öjjj

    ReplyDelete