Saturday, March 17, 2012

4th place!!!


Today was so much fun! Yesterday i qualified for the real comp. Todays venu was Silverfox and it was fun! Conditions were great sun some wind and the snow was amazing. No pow but verry grippy and some fresh in spots.


In my run i had three drops. I stomped the shit out of them! Stayed om my feet all the way down. I got an amazing score that put me in second but there were alot more men who was going to ski.


After a few hours everyone had skiied and the comps were done for the day. Later at the meating i found out that im in 4th place going in to tomorrows finals! 


I CANT BE MORE STOKED!! 


Just to make things even better my good friend Spencer Brinson made first palce! Great work! Stoked for you!


Vimeo wont cooperate right now so i cant show you guys the pov from my runs but as soon as i get a better connection i will post them here!

3 comments:

  1. RASMUS! Vad jättekul att du fick till ett så perfekt åk. Vi känner oss superstolta och önskar dig LYCKA TILL! i finalen. Gissa om två gamlingar kommer att vara klistrade vid datorn i kväll
    Många kramar från Farmor och Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis Rasmus till den fina placeringen.
    Tutti o. H-E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kör hårt imorgon Rasmus!!
    Nannestad hälsar

    ReplyDelete