Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5...


Yes i qualified for the finals! So i got to ski a few more runs. Awesome! 


Looking at lines (Ravinen)

So todays mission was Insteget and Ravinen. Two runs today was intense a lot of hiking and being nervous. I think we started at 10.30am and I got home at 6pm a long day! 
The weather was amazing! Sun all day long and some wind the snow was good as well so the skiing was super fun! 
Finish area

Two runs today.. First Insteget Right out the gate I had a big cliff called Äventyrsklippan (adventure cliff) then i were going to Ögat (The eye) but i had to much speed so I didn't make it to that one. So i had to change my line and threw a 360 of a smaller instead. Skied fast in-between some small rocks and finished with a cornice drop.

Insteget


Ravinen were in the shade all day so the snow was cold and soft. Started with some technical skiing between rocks then of to a cornice dropped that. Then further down there was a big cliff.. STOMP.. hard right lining up for the last one and I threw one of the biggest 360s of my life.


Ravinen
Super happy about it!

Skis!

The results from today will not be posted until tomorrow due to tomorrows weather. They are not sure if they can do a final so they want to save it for the after party.


Beautiful Norway



No comments:

Post a Comment