Thursday, May 3, 2012

Åre and AS1000...

Back from Norway and drove up to Åre. Haven't been there before so I were exited to go. We had awesome weather for two days and great skiing! I really enjoyed Åre loads of good skiing and friends. Fun times!

Åre
A lot of G:s in Åre

BBQ and shooting guns. YEAH

Party
Drove down to Funäs after Åre to finish up their season. Had a great time with some skiing and working at AS1000. Got some touring done as well. Its funny that they close so soon. I have never seen such a good snowpack this late in the season. 
Funäs SkiBoard

Sausage Man

Jämtlands flyg Heli

Touring @ Lillen
 Right now I'm in Rättvik with my parents resting up for the last skiing of the season. Going to Riksgränsen in a week for SBMC and the best season end in the world! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment