Monday, December 17, 2012

Home...

One week ago I had my last day at work. So nice to have some time of for skiing now! 
Went back home to Rättvik and stayed with my parents for a couple of days. Starting to get my shit together, unpacking and packing that is what i'm up to mostly nowadays.



Got some new skis from Hendrys skis the other day, so I went down to the best skishop in Rättvik.. Sörlins sport they let me use their workshop to mount the bindings on my skis. Thanks!!


Now I'm all ready to leave Sweden to go skiing in Nendaz, but my car had to go to the mechanic so I have to wait for that.. Instead I went to Sälen to do some skiing. Had some new snow and an awesome time.



Now back in Rättvik packing the last of my gear just waiting for the car to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment