Monday, March 14, 2011

Day1 and finals...


My final run didnt go as planned. I had my inspection the morning of the comp and it went great the only thing I didnt notice was how flat the landing was on my firs cliff. That mistake did cost me a spot in the finals.
Came out of the gate and felt confident but then I landed and my skis flew up in the air and I backslaped. I didnt lose any speed so I just continued my run and had a blast!

I got a super low score cuz of my "fall", 23.6 and ended up on 48palce. Witch im happy with!


Finals were awsome to watch some of my good friends were competing and they threw down big time!

The Noth American Tour of 2011 is over and im allredy looking forward to 2012.


I want to do a big shout out to some people that did a verry good job this year. 
Spencer Brinson for wining the North Face young gun award!
Wille Schnider for the Ryan Hawks memorial.
Angel Collinson overall freeskiing champion 2011
Drew Tabke overall freeskiing champion 2011


Ofcourse all the judges, MSI, Staff, athletes for making this possible.


Everybody who suported me here and from home, reading my blog and has encourage me to do my best.


And thank you all for letting me be apart of your wonderful family I had an awsome time and will be back next year!!!

BIG HUGS! YEY

1 comment:

  1. Vi vill också tacka dig Rasmus för att vi fick följa dig på din resa i Canada och USA. Det har varit fantastiskt! Varje morgon har vi kollat om det kommit något nytt från dig på bloggen. Varje tävling där du varit med och som sänts har vi varit klistrade vid datan. Tack! Det ska bli härligt och kul att få träffa dig igen!
    Kram
    Farmor och Farfar

    ReplyDelete