Friday, March 18, 2011

Skiing...


I haven´t been skiing for the last three days because I had some other things to do and i were tired aswell. I found this weard bump on my leg the other day. It felt like a bruse so I couldn´t but my boot on. But today we had some new snow so I tried to ski some and it went great!


These couple of down days has been good we got alot of stuff taken care of. Put the van out for sale, went to pick up the car seat, I bought a new camera, tuned my skis.
If anyone is interested in a Astro Van just give me a call.


Todays snow was a bit firmer then other storms but that was awsome. There has been some warm weather the last couple of days so the base got really hard!
But now its all good. Some nice weather is rolling in and hopefully some touring.


Bye...

1 comment:

  1. Kul att höra fortsättning på er resa. Fint kort på dig och Anna. Var det taget med nya kameran?? Passa på att njut de sista veckorna och hoppas nån vill köpa bilen.
    Ha det gott
    Pa o Ma

    ReplyDelete