Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oslo-Stockholm-Uppsala-Vätö-Kolmården-Oslo...

I had an amazing weekend in Sweden with Anna and her famliy. Some really good food and wine served with good company.
I met upp with my brother in Stockholm. Always nice to see him!

On sunday we went to Kolmården Zoo to look at some animals. It was awsome some crazy monkeys just screaming and running around. Hehe fun stuff!

Then we went to a dolphin show. I were surprised by the discipline on the animals. Incredible that they can comand them just like dogs. Pretty cool!
1000 pieces

Vätö

Kolmården Zoo

Kamel



Brown bears


Anna is eixited!

Happy Elephant
Im thinking of ordering my plane ticket this weekend. Cant wait to go over to the other side!

2 comments:

  1. Hej,
    DU kor ju pa Moment Bibby 190 och jag undrar var du monterar bindingen? Rek ar ju -5 (Bibby 10/11).

    /Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. tjena ja tror att ja la dom på +1 en cm framför boot center. inte helt säker dock...

    ReplyDelete